Business Yellow Page: find Banks, ATM, Credit Union near you in Minnesota
- Affinity Plus Federal Credit Union - Serves select employee groups including employees of any state-funded organization and students and alumni of state colleges. Locations all around the state.
- Anoka County Federal Credit Union - Membership open to any resident of Anoka County. Offers free checking, free debit card, savings, loans accounts, notary service. Offices in Circle Pines and St. Francis.
- Anoka Hennepin Credit Union - Provides financial services to select employee groups including the Cities of Anoka, Coon Rapids, and Ramsey; Anoka Hennepin School District; GRACO; Starbuck's. Offices in Minneapolis and in Anoka County.
- Associated Healthcare Credit Union - Serves select employee groups including employees of Allina Health Systems and of Children's Health Care of Minnesota, physicians with privileges at Allina hospitals and their staff. Main office in St. Paul; also offices in Minneapolis, Fridley, Coon Rapids.
- BCBSM Federal Credit Union - Eagan. Serves employees, contract employees, and retirees of BCBSM, and their families. Offers savings, checking, escrow accounts, loans, credit and debit cards. Has a kids club, and a financial package designed for teens and young adults.
- Catholic Aid Association Credit Union - The Catholic Aid Credit Union provide financial products and services to Catholic Aid Association members and their families.
- Cities Credit Union - Originally founded by telecommunications workers. Now serves select employee groups including AT&T, Qwest, American Family Insurance, Children's Discovery Learning Center. Offices in St. Paul and Vadnais Heights.
- City and County Credit Union - Serves any person who lives, works, worships or attends school in Ramsey or Washington Counties, Maple Grove, Plymouth, or Osseo. Also parts of northern Dakota County. Three offices around the Twin Cities.
- City-County Federal Credit Union - Open to employees of Hennepin County, employees of municipalities and school districts within the county, and their family members. Several locations in Hennepin County.
- Como Northtown Community Credit Union - St. Paul. Serves members of the Como Zoological Society, employees of BN/SF and Amtrak, and people who live or work in this north side neighborhood.
- Co-op Credit Union of Montevideo - Open to all residents of Montevideo and Canby, anyone living or working in the Benson School District, and other select groups. Main office in Montevideo, with branches in Benson and Canby.
- Dawson Co-op Credit Union - Dawson. Open to any resident of Lac Qui Parle County. Offers savings, checking, loans, and other financial services. Description of products and services, how to join, contact information.
- Diversified Credit Union - Serves select employee groups including Minnegasco, Dunwoody College of Technology, E.F. Johnson Company. Offers checking, loans, savings, online banking. Offices in Minneapolis and Waseca.
- Duluth City & County Employees Credit Union - Serving employees of the cities of Duluth, Eveleth, Virginia, and Mt. Iron; employees of St. Louis County; selected other employees. Membership information, products and services. Has offices in Duluth and Virginia.
- Energy Family Credit Union - Brooklyn Center. Serves select employee groups, mainly in the energy industry, including Xcel, NRG Energy, Seren Innovations. Offers loans, credit card, checking, mortgages. Awards annual scholarships to members.
- Federated Employees Credit Union - Owatonna. Serving Federated Insurance Company employees.
- First Alliance Credit Union - Rochester. Serves a number of select groups, including employees of the Cities of Eyota, Rochester, Stewartville, and Zumbrota; Olmsted County employees; RCTC students; Minnesota-Wisconsin Southern Baptist Convention.
- First Community Credit Union - Serves people who live or work in Northeast Minneapolis, Columbia Heights, Hilltop, Fridley, Spring Lake Park, Blaine, Coon Rapids, and Champlin, and select employer groups. Branches in Champlin, Columbia Heights, and Coon Rapids.
- Firstel Federal Credit Union - Serves select employee groups and their families. Membership eligibility information, rates and services. Four locations around Hennepin County.
- Fort Snelling Federal Credit Union - Serves select employee groups including employees (military and civilian) and volunteers at Fort Snelling, federal employees at Minneapolis-St. Paul International airport. Offices in Minneapolis and St. Paul.
- Fulda Area Credit Union - Membership eligibility includes anyone who lives or works in any one of forty townships in Nobles, Murray, Cottonwood and Jackson Counties. Offers loans, checking accounts, other financial services. Locations in Fulda and Worthington.
- Great River Federal Credit Union - Membership open to anyone who lives, works, or worships in the tri-county St. Cloud area. Offers savings and checking accounts, mortgages, loans, other financial services. Offices in St. Cloud, Waite Park, and Sauk Rapids.
- Greater Minnesota Credit Union - Offers savings accounts, loans, credit card, checking, and other financial services. Four locations in east central Minnesota, and one in Elk River.
- Heartland Credit Union - Minneapolis. Serves employees of Cenex Harvest States, Land O'Lakes, MSI Insurance, Country Energy, and affiliated local cooperatives.
- Hermantown Federal Credit Union - Open to anyone who lives, works, or attends school or church in St. Louis County, plus members of several construction-related unions. Services include transactions by telephone, online bill pay. Offices in Hermantown and Duluth.
- Highgrove Community Federal Credit Union - St. Paul. Serving the Highland Park and Macalester-Groveland neighborhoods.
- Hiway Federal Credit Union - St. Paul. Serves select employee groups and neighborhoods in St. Paul.
- Hometown Credit Union - Membership open to anyone who lives, works, worships, or attends school in Steele, Rice, Dodge, or Waseca County. Offers loans, savings, checking accounts, card services. Offices in Faribault and Owatonna.
- Hormel Employees Credit Union - Austin. Serves employees of Hormel and other employee groups.
- IBEW 110 Federal Credit Union - St. Paul. Serves members of IBEW Local 110, affiliated organizations, and the Local's contractors. Offers checking, savings, loans, mortgages, card services. Overview, list of services, contact information.
- IBM Mid-America Credit Union - Saint Paul. Serving active or retired employees of IBM Corporation, its subsidiaries, and affiliated companies.
- Lake State Federal Credit Union - Serves people who live, work, worship, own real estate, attend school, or participate in an organization in Pine or Chisago County or the southern half of Carlton County. Offices in Moose Lake, Sandstone, Hinckley, and North Branch.
- Mayo Employees Credit Union - Rochester. Serving current full-time or part-time and retired allied health employees of Mayo Foundation.
- Melrose Credit Union - Melrose. Serving member groups in the community of Melrose.
- Members Cooperative Credit Union - Primarily serves residents of the Cromwell and McGregor school districts, and members of certain co-ops in northeastern Minnesota. Offers loans, savings, card services. Offices in Cloquet, Duluth, Aitkin, and McGregor.
- Mid-Minnesota Federal Credit Union - Provides checking, loans, and other financial services to people who live or work in Crow Wing, Douglas, or Morrison County, or some townships in three neighboring counties.
- MinnCO Credit Union - Serves members of Federated Co-ops, Inc., and their families. Offers checking, savings, loans, mortgages. Offices in Cambridge, Isanti, and North Branch.
- Minnesota Building Trades Federal Credit Union - Serves a long list of construction-related union locals, building trade associations, select employee groups. Offers loans, checking, savings, card services. Offices in Inver Grove Heights, Maple Grove, Minneapolis, and Shoreview.
- Minnesota Catholic Credit Union - Minneapolis. Serving select groups including all Knights of Columbus in the Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis, and several parishes in northeast Minneapolis. Offers savings accounts, checking, loans, mortgages.
- Minnesota Corporate Federal Credit Union - Eagan. Has a national field of membership and serves over 200 members in 7 states.
- Minnesota Power Employees Credit Union - Duluth. Serves employees and families of Minnesota Power, US West, US West DEX, and LHB Engineers and Architects.
- Minnesota Valley Federal Credit Union - Mankato. Open to people who live, work, worship, attend school, or volunteer in Blue Earth, Nicollet, or Le Sueur Counties. Offers loans, savings, checking, online banking, debit cards. Locations, news items, description of services.
- Minnesota's Credit Union - Eagan. Offers loans, checking and savings accounts, credit lines.
- Moorhead Federal Credit Union - Moorhead. Serves people who live, work, or worship in the Moorhead School District; members or employees of Cenex in Moorhead; employees of Cass Clay or Heartland Health System who work in Fargo, North Dakota.
- North Memorial Employees Federal Credit Union - Serves staff and associates of North Memorial Medical Center, affiliated offices and clinics, St. Therese Home, and their families. Offers loans, card services, online banking. Offices in Brooklyn Center and Robbinsdale.
- North Shore Federal Credit Union - Serves people who reside, work, worship, or go to school in Lake or Cook County. Offers checking, savings accounts, loans, access to accounts by telephone. Branches in Grand Marais, Lutsen, and Silver Bay.
- Novation Credit Union - Serving employees of 3M, Imation, and HTI, along with other employee groups, and their families. Offers loans, card services, online bill pay, checking, savings. Offices in St. Paul, Hutchinson, Oakdale, and Woodbury.
- Pipefitters Steamfitters Credit Union - St. Paul. Serves members of U.A. Local 455 and their families. Offers checking, savings, card services, loans, mortgages.
- Postal Credit Union - Open to employees of the U.S. Postal Service in St. Paul. Offers loans, credit and debit cards, mortgages, checking, savings and investments, home banking. Offices in St. Paul, North St. Paul, West St. Paul, and Woodbury.
- Realtors Credit Union - Serves Twin Cities area realtors and their employees and families. Offers checking, savings accounts, loans. Offices in Edina and St. Paul.
- Red Wing Credit Union - Red Wing. Serves select employee groups including the City of Red Wing, Goodhue County, Red Wing Shoe Company, Riedell Shoes. Offers loans, savings, checking, banking online or by telephone.
- Retail Employees Credit Union - Membership open to various grocery and retail employees, including Snyder Drug, SuperValu, Tom Thumb. Offices in St. Louis Park and West St. Paul.
- Share Advantage Credit Union - Duluth. Serving Federal employees who live or work in Duluth, several area hospitals, medical centers and select employee groups.
- Soo Line Credit Union - Serving a number of select groups including employees of Amtrak, Pope County, Prior Lake-Savage School District, Old Dutch, Miracle Ear. Locations in Minneapolis, Brooklyn Center, Glenwood, and Savage.
- South Metro Federal Credit Union - Prior Lake. Open to anyone who lives or works in Scott County.
- St. Cloud Federal Credit Union - St. Cloud. Open to anyone who lives or works in the tri-county St. Cloud area. Car loans, kids' savings accounts, online banking.
- St. John's Credit Union - Little Canada. Open to any registered member of Catholic parishes St. John the Evangelist (Little Canada), St. Jerome, Holy Redeemer, St. Odilia, St. Pius X, or St. Mary of the Lake (White Bear Lake). Offers savings, loans, debit card.
- Teacher Federal Credit Union - Serving members of Education Minnesota and other select groups. Offers loans, online bill pay, checking, credit card, and other financial services. Four branches around the Twin Cities, and one in Renville.
- Twin City Co-ops Federal Credit Union - Serves select groups in the Twin Cities metro area. Offers checking, savings, business accounts, loans. Several offices around the Twin Cities, and one in Princeton.
- United Educators Credit Union - St. Paul. Providing quality financial products and services to Minnesota educators.
- University of Minnesota Federal Credit Union - Serves University of Minnesota faculty, staff and students. Offices in Minneapolis and Duluth.
- U.S.E. Federal Credit Union - St. Paul. Serves any federal employee who lives in, works in, or is supervised from St. Paul, and some employees of federal agencies in Minneapolis.
- Wakota Federal Credit Union - South St. Paul. Membership open to anyone who lives or works in South St. Paul, and their immediate families. Offers mortgages and other loans, checking, savings, card services, online banking. Special clubs for young people.
The content of this directory is based on the Open Directory and may have been modified by DWodp
Powered by DWodp version 1.1 Copyright © 2003 Dominion Web