Business Yellow Page: find Banks, ATM, Credit Union near you in Michigan
- ACM Employees Credit Union - Dearborn. Serving employees of AAA Michigan, AAA Wisconsin or any of its subsidiary companies.
- Allen Park Community Credit Union - Allen Park. Serving the Allen Park community.
- Alpena Alcona Area Credit Union - Alpena. Serving residents and workers in the Alpena and Alcona communities.
- Amalgamated Credit Union - Saginaw. Serves select employees and religious groups in the Saginaw area.
- ARC Credit Union - Roseville. Serving parishes and select employer groups.
- ATL Credit Union - Wyoming. Serving the employees of transportation companies in Wyoming.
- Auto Body Credit Union - Lansing. Serving General Motors Corporation employees working in the Lansing area facilities.
- Automotive Federal Credit union - Ypsilanti. Serving employees and retirees of Ford Motor Company who work at facilities located in Southeast Michigan.
- Bell Com Credit Union - Grand Roads. Serving the employees of all communications related businesses in the West Michigan area.
- Bestsource Credit Union - Pontiac. Serving employees of Fields, Target, Mervyns, or any one of the leased departments.
- Birmingham Bloomfield Credit Union - Birmingham. Open to select employee groups and organizations.
- Capital Area School Employees Credit Union - Lansing. Membership is open to teachers of Capital area schools.
- Catholic Federal Credit Union - Saginaw. Serving Catholics living in Saginaw or Bay County.
- Centel Credit Union - Owosso. Serving employees of General Telephone.
- Central Michigan Community FCU - Plymouth. Serving persons who live or work in Clare, Gladwin, Osceola Counties or Warren Township of Midland County
- Citizens Credit Union - Kalamazoo. Membership is open to select employer groups in the area.
- Communication Community Credit Union - Pontiac. Membership is open to anyone living or working in Orion or Oxford townships.
- Communication Services Credit Union - Lansing. Serving the communication industries in and around Lansing.
- Communications Family Credit Union - Saginaw. Membership is available to everyone employed in the communications field in most of Lower Michigan, north of Flint.
- Community Choice Credit Union - Livonia. Serving those who work or live in the city of Livonia, and retirees living in the counties contiguous to Wayne county.
- Community Federal Credit Union - Plymouth. Serving those who live in select county groups.
- Craftsman Credit Union - Detroit. Serving employees of manufacturing/industrial organizations.
- Credit Union ONE - Ferndale. The largest financial cooperative chartered in the state of Michigan.
- Dearborn Federal Credit Union - Dearborn. Serving Ford Motor Company employees not serviced by another credit union and numerous SEGs.
- Dearborn Schools Credit Union - Dearborn. Serves the employees and retirees of the Dearborn Board of Education and Henry Ford Community College.
- Detroit Edison Credit Union - Detroit. Serving all permanent employees and retirees of DTE Energy and its wholly owned subsidiaries.
- Detroit Federal Employees Credit Union - Southfield. Serves employees and pensioners of federal agencies in the State of Michigan, or who report to a federal agency headquarters located in the State of Michigan.
- Detroit Postal Employees Credit Union - Membership open to Postal employees in Southeastern Michigan and their family members.
- DORT Federal Credit Union - Flint. Serving employees of Delphi/Delco Electronics, and select companies in the Genesee county area.
- Downriver Catholic Federal Credit Union - Taylor. Serves members from a variety of Parish families and organizations in the downriver area.
- Downriver School Employees Credit Union - Southgate. Serving employees of Southgate, Woodhaven, Wyandotte, Gibraltar, and Grosse Ile schools.
- Eaton County Educational Credit Union - Charlotte. Membership is open to select employer groups in the Eaton County area.
- Educators & Employees Credit Union - Jackson. Serving active or retired employees of educational institutions in Jackson County, Hillsdale County, or Leslie Public Schools
- ELGA Credit Union - Burton. Membership is open to select employer groups.
- Family Financial Credit Union - Muskegon. Serves employees of Sealed Power and additional select employee groups.
- Financial Health Credit Union - Lansing. Serving multiple select employee groups in the Lansing area.
- First Community Federal Credit Union - Parchment. Serving over 40,000 members in and around Kalamazoo County.
- Flint Community Federal Credit Union - Flint. Serving west side of Flint, Flint Township, Clayton Township, Gaines Township, Swartz Creek, and area SEGs.
- FME Federal Credit Union - St. Clair Shores. Membership is open to select employer groups.
- Frankenmuth Credit Union - Frankenmuth. Serving persons who live or work in the Townships of Frankenmuth, Birch Run, Blumfield, Tuscola or Denmark.
- GASCO Employees Credit Union - Detroit. Open to workers from MichCon, MCN Corp, ANR Pipeline, Coastal Corp, Dakota Gas, or Basin Electric.
- Gateway Credit Union - Reese. Membership is open to organized groups within a 10-mile radius of Reese, Michigan.
- Governmental Employees Credit Union - Ionia. Serving government employees in Ionia.
- GR Consumers Credit Union - Grand Rapids. Serving select employee groups and organizations.
- Grand Rapids Federal Credit Union - Grand Rapids. Serving US government, post office employees, and military personnel.
- Grand Valley Co-op Credit Union - Full-service financial institution helping to serve the needs of members in western Michigan.
- Great Lakes First FCU - Escanaba. Membership is open to select employer and county groups.
- Healthcare Credit Union - Grand Rapids. Serving hospitals and nursing homes in Kent and Ottawa Counties.
- Holland Central Credit Union - Holland. Membership is open to select employee groups in Holland.
- Huron River Area Credit Union - Ann Arbor. Serving residents and workers in southeastern Michigan.
- Huron Valley Schools Credit Union - Highland. Membership is open to employees of Huron Valley School.
- Isabella Community Credit Union - Isabella. Membership is open to residents in the Mt. Pleasant, Michigan area.
- Kalamazoo Postal FCU - Membership is open to postal workers and their families in Kalamazoo.
- Lansing Automakers Federal Credit Union - Lansing. Membership is available to Lansing area autoworkers.
- Lansing Community Credit Union - Lansing. Membership is open to residents of Lansing.
- Lapeer County Community Credit Union - Lapeer. Sering those who live or work in Lapeer County.
- LOC Federal Credit Union - Southfield. Serving the school districts of Farmington/Farmington Hills, Novi, Lawrenceville, Brighton, Hartland, Howell, Fowlerville, and South Lyon.
- LSi Credit Union - We serve the employees of more than 400 organizations in the Grand Rapids, Michigan area and over 18,000 members.
- Marquette Catholic Credit Union - Marquette. Membership is open to all registered members of the Catholic parishes in Marquette County.
- Mead Associated Federal Credit Union - Escanaba. Open to employees of Mead Paper Company who work in the Upper Peninsula.
- Meijer Credit Union - A not-for-profit financial cooperative. It is not owned by Meijer, Inc. It has no stockholders. Just member-owners who pool their savings to make low cost loans to each other.
- Members Credit Union - Members Credit Union, organized in 1954, is a financial cooperative with over 35,000 members. Total assets exceed $75 million.
- Menominee County Federal Credit Union - Menominee County. Membership is open to anyone who lives or works in Menominee County.
- Michigan Federal Credit Union - Michigan Federal's core field of membership includes employees of Peregrine Incorporated who work in Flint, Michigan.
- Michigan Services Credit Union - Bingham Falls. Serving employees of the Michigan credit union industry, and employer groups within 25 miles of Bingham Falls.
- Michigan State University Federal Credit Union - Lansing. Membership is open to employees of the University.
- MidWest Financial Credit Union - Ann Arbor. Membership is open to members and employees of health care professional associations located in the State of Michigan.
- Monroe County Community Credit Union - Non-profit financial institution providing services to anyone who lives or works in Monroe County
- Motor City Co-op Credit Union - Clinton Township. Membership is open to any resident of the State of Michigan.
- Motor Parts Federal Credit Union Homepage - Serving eligible employees and retirees of DaimlerChrysler Corporation and their family members AND employees of General Dynamic and their family members.
- Municipal and Health Services Credit Union - Pontiac. Membership is open to residents and select employer groups.
- Munising Community Credit Union - Munising. Open to select employee and community groups.
- National Steel Federal Credit Union - Chartered in 1960 as a financial cooperative serving the salary employees of National Steel and their families.
- Negaunee Community Federal Credit Union - Negaunee. Membership is open to persons who reside, work, or worship in Negaunee and beyond.
- Omni Family Credit Union - Battle Creek. Membership is open to select employer groups.
- Preferred Federal Credit Union - Greenville. Open to anyone who lives or works in Eureka, Montcalm, Sidney or other select areas.
- Research Federal Credit Union - Research Federal Credit Union serves approximately 25,000 members, basically General Motors employees, New Center Council Members, and employee members of the following Chambers of Commerce:Warren, Center Line, Sterling Heights Chamber,Sterling Heights Area Chamber, Huron Valley Chamber, South Lyon Chamber
- Royal Oak Schools Credit Union - Royal Oak. Open to residents of Royal Oak and Postal employees.
- Saginaw Medical Federal Credit Union - A non-profit cooperative financial institution serving employees, retirees, and volunteers of business in the health care field in and around Saginaw.
- Shiawassee Community Credit Union - Owosso. Open to anyone who lives or works in Shiawassee County and employees of the Ovid Elsie School District.
- Soo Co-op Credit Union - The Upper Peninsulas' primary financial institution
- Southeast Michigan State Employees Federal Credit Union - Serving Michigan employees who work in the southeast corner of the state and the community of Coldwater.
- Southgate Federal Credit Union - Financial Institution serving people who reside or work in the cities of Southgate, or Riverview, Michigan
- Stampers Federal Credit Union - Wyoming, MI. Membership is open to 48 select employer groups.
- State Employees Credit Union - Lansing, Michigan. Serves state employees, retirees, and over 250 other employee groups.
- Steelcase Employee Credit Union - Member-owned non-profit financial institution providing services to employees of Steelcase. Located in Grand Rapids, MI.
- T&C Federal Credit Union - Non-profit financial institution offering membership to General Motors employees and Contract Employees.
- Team One Credit Union - Saginaw. Membership is open to select employer groups.
- Telcom Credit Union - Serving telecom employees in the Detroit, MI area
- TLC Community Credit Union Web Site - A member owned cooperative serving Lenawee County residents and their families.
- Town & Country Family Creditu Union - Saginaw. Membership is open to a select employee group.
- VIP Credit Union - A not-for-profit financial cooperative that has been serving Michigan families since 1964.
- Wanigas Federal Credit Union - Saginaw. Serving Delphi-Thomson Saginaw-Thomson Bay and other employee groups.
- Wyandotte Federal Credit Union - Wyandotte. Membership is open to a select employee group.
The content of this directory is based on the Open Directory and may have been modified by DWodp
Powered by DWodp version 1.1 Copyright © 2003 Dominion Web