Business Yellow Page: find Banks, ATM in California
Apply for Low Rate Credit Card Find MLS Home Listing in your state
- Alliance Bank - Specializes in small-to-moderate size businesses in Culver City, California.
- Bank of Agriculture and Commerce - Community branches and online banking serving San Joaquin, Stanislaus, and Contra Costa counties.
- Bank Of Orange County - Provides financial services from branches throughout southern California.
- Bank of Petaluma - A local bank located in the Sonoma County Wine Country, north of San Francisco.
- Bank of the Orient - The first Asian-American owned bank to be launched in California, headquartered in San Francisco.
- Bank of the West - California's 5th largest bank, offering customers a full range of personal and business products and services.
- Bay Cities National Bank - Provides business banking products and services throughout Southern California.
- Bay View Bank - A corporate bank providing banking services to residents of San Francisco, California.
- Borel Bank - A locally owned and managed one-unit community bank serving San Mateo, California.
- Borrego Springs Bank - A minority owned (Native American) and federally chartered community bank providing services in Borrego Springs, California.
- Broadway Federal Bank - California-based bank serves the diverse ethnic markets of South Central and Mid-City Los Angeles, and specializes in inner-city community reinvestment.
- California Bank and Trust - A large regional bank meeting the financial needs of businesses and consumers from its 70 offices located throughout California.
- California National Bank - Offers deposit accounts, consumer loans, and commercial banking services from locations throughout in Southern California.
- California Oaks State Bank - Provides consumer and business banking in Conejo Valley.
- Capital Bank of North County - Locally owned bank offering business and personal banking in San Diego's North County.
- Capitol Valley Bank - Provides personal and commercial banking services to Sacramento and surrounding communities.
- Central California Bank - Community bank with branch offices in Downtown Sonora and Turlock.
- City National Bank - Southern California bank offers a full range of financial products and services.
- CivicBank of Commerce - An independent business bank located in the San Francisco Bay area.
- Community Bank of San Joaquin - Provides personal and commercial banking for residents in Stockton, California.
- County Bank - Local bank providing banking services to the residents of San Joaquin Valley, California.
- Downey Savings - A federally chartered financial institution in Downey, California.
- El Dorado Savings Bank - Placerville-based bank provides online banking, bill payment, and traditional banking.
- Fallbrook National Bank - Savings bank with branches throughout Southeastern CA.
- First American Bank - Provides customized financial services and experienced financial counsel for medium to small sized businesses.
- First Bank and Trust - Middle market commercial bank with 49 locations in northern and southern California.
- First National Bank - Southern California-based bank, providing a wide array of business and personal products as well as trust and international services.
- First Northern Bank - A locally owned, community bank serving Solano, Yolo, Sacramento and El Dorado Counties since 1910.
- FirstBank of Palm Desert - Provides consumer and business banking from bank locations throughout California.
- Fremont Bank - Progressive community bank servicing the greater San Francisco Bay area.
- Hawthorne Savings - Community bank with branches in Hawthorne, Manhattan Beach, Redondo Beach, Tarzana, Torrance, Westchester, and Westlake Village.
- Heritage Bank East Bay - Provides personal and business banking services to the Fremont, CA community.
- Heritage Bank of Commerce - Provides personal and business banking services to the San Jose, CA community.
- Heritage Bank South Valley - Provides corporate and business banking services in Morgan Hill, California.
- Heritage Commerce Corp - Aa holding company for three subsidiary banks in California.
- Humboldt Bank - Provides personal and commercial banking in California.
- Imperial Capital, LLC - A boutique investment bank provides financing for a variety of transactions including acquisitions, management buyouts, refinancing, growth and expansion capital.
- Luther Burbank Savings - Provides commercial and consumer banking services for Northern California.
- Manufacturers Bank - Commercial bank with office locations throughout California.
- The Mechanics Bank - Community banking services for Contra Costa, Almeda, Napa, Placer and Marin Counties.
- Mercantile National Bank - Provides banking services to the commercial, professional and entertainment markets.
- Mid-State Bank - Offering banking services to the central coast communities of California.
- Mission Oaks National Bank - Community bank serving the residential and commercial banking needs of Temecula, California.
- Montecito Bank and Trust - Provides personal and business banking in Santa Barbara, California
- National Bank of California - Commercial bank offers personal and business banking throughout California.
- National Bank of the Redwoods - Commercial bank serving businesses and entrepreneurs in the coastal redwood region of Northern California.
- North Coast Bank - Local bank offers online business banking in Sonoma County, California.
- North Valley Bank - Community bank offering personal and business banking services. Online banking available. Based in Redding.
- Pacific Crest Bank - An industrial loan company offering savings accounts, commercial real estate loans, and small business financing.
- Pacific Trust Bank - Community bank with branches in Chula Vista, El Cajon, Temecula, and Riverside, California.
- Provident Bank - Headquartered in Riverside County, with branches in Riverside, Redlands, Sun City, Hemet, Moreno Valley, Rancho Mirage, Temecula, Blythe and Corona.
- Redding Bank of Commerce - Provides personal and business banking in Redding and Roseville, California.
- Redlands Centennial Bank - Southern California, Inland Empire, community bank offering business and personal banking.
- Regents Bank - Community bank offers personal and business banking to the residents of San Diego County.
- River City Bank - Community bank operating ten branch offices in the state of California.
- Roseville Banking Center - Provides banking and financial services for Roseville, California.
- San Diego National Bank - Community bank offers banking products and services to San Diego, California.
- San Joaquin Bank - - Provides banking and lending products in Bakersfield and Delano, California.
- San Jose National Bank - Community business bank providing financial products to northern California.
- Santa Barbara Bank and Trust - Offering an array of financial services to the California counties of Santa Barbara and West Ventura.
- Six Rivers National Bank - Community bank offering personal and commercial banking services. Based in Eureka.
- South Coast Commercial Bank - Provides personal and business banking to Southern California.
- South County Bank - Offers online banking, fund transfers, cash management, and a variety of accounts in Southern California.
- Southwest Community Bank - Offers a full range of deposit and loan services to businesses and consumers.
- Union Bank of California - Offers secure internet access to checking and savings account information as well as electronic fund transfers and automatic bill payment services.
- United California Bank - Third-largest bank headquartered in California, with over 115 branches statewide.
- United Security Bank - Commercial bank offers commercial services to Fresno and Madera counties.
- Universal Bank - A full service community bank based in Los Angeles, California.
- Ventura County Business Bank - Offers business and personal banking services. Includes company history, board details and career opportunities.
- Vineyard National Bank - Community bank in Southern California with 5 branches, Rancho Cucamonga, Chino, Diamond Bar, and the communities of Crestline and Blue Jay.
- Vintage Bank - Community bank delivering its services to Napa Valley, California.
- Yolo Community Bank - Provides online banking services in the Yolo, Solano and Sacramento county markets.
The content of this directory is based on the Open Directory and may have been modified by DWodp
Powered by DWodp version 1.1 Copyright © 2003 Dominion Web